- Board certified in General Adult Psychiatry
- Board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry
- Practicing medicine since 2004
- Princeton University: Bachelor of Arts (cum laude)
- University of Southern California School of Medicine: MD
- University of California San Francisco: Psychiatric residency and fellowship
- Volunteer faculty member at University of California Davis: Assistant Clinical Professor
I am a member of the American Academy of Child & Adolescent Psychiatry (AACAP), where I regularly speak at annual professional meetings and serve on the Family Committee. My other professional memberships include American Psychiatric Association (APA), the Academy for Eating Disorders (AED), and the American Group Psychotherapy Association (AGPA).