- Board certified in General Adult Psychiatry
- Board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry
- Practicing medicine since 2004
- Princeton University: Bachelor of Arts (cum laude)
- University of Southern California School of Medicine: MD
- University of California San Francisco: Psychiatric residency and fellowship
- Volunteer faculty member at University of California Davis: Assistant Clinical Professor
I am a member of the American Academy of Child & Adolescent Psychiatry (AACAP), where I regularly speak at annual professional meetings and serve on the Family Committee. My other professional memberships include the Academy for Eating Disorders (AED), and the American Group Psychotherapy Association (AGPA).